Monday, May 7, 2012

More Books for Our Classroom Library

So excited these two books finally came from Fishpond about animals in warfare. I will show the students tomorrow. I also watched the Blu Ray of War Horse. It is an M rating but if any parent wants to borrow it from me and watch it with their son/daughter just let me know.

Also, the following books are new to our little classroom library. I have read the majority of the books on the shelves and there is a blog that goes with the Little Library of Rescued Books. 
http://littlelibraryofrescuedbooks.blogspot.com.au/
I try to collect authors where possible so children can read a whole series of books from the one author. I notice that Cathy Cassidy is pretty popular withe the girls and I have been encouraging students to read some of Colin Thiele's books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment